[AR Standards Discussion] FYI: Apple patent application - augmented reality and navigation

Thomas Wrobel darkflame at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:46:31 EST 2011

Good idea, thay would be nice.

Sadly I am not sure there is much we can do here other then point out
how crazy some of this is.
I have heard of suggestions were raised awhile back to improve the
patent system. One was limiting the number of patents companys could
do each year (so that the workload of the patent office went down and
each could be investigated better), another was patents couldn't be
used to sue or block development - only claim a percentage royalties.
Neither went anywhere.

I do like Samsung's move though.

-Thomas
~~~~~~
Reviews of anything, by anyone;
www.rateoholic.co.uk
Please try out my new site and give feedback :)